This awesome pasta recipe is perfect to give you the comfort you need just
after work. Best preferably to serve at lunch time
I recommend using good quality pasta and a good amount of shrimp
because you’re about to remember this one!
[Tips and other variants of ingredients]
Either way, this recipe gives a deep flavor to your palate. The result of
adding the various spices combined with the smoothness of the sauce and
the bite of the shrimp will give this recipe the remarkable name it is named
after; spicy, creamy and delicious. [Why we like it]
- 1 OG Piri-Piri Hot Sauce Hotter
- 250 g Pappardelle pasta
- 1 Chicken Bouillon
- 250g Raw Shrimp
- Paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, Chilly flakes, Italian Seasoning,
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- Tomato Paste.
- 1 Handful fresh spinach
- 200ml Cream
- 1 Triangle parmesan cheese.
- 1 Lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Putting It All Together:
Putting It All Together
- In a pot boil some water and add a bouillon cube and some salt.
- Dice an onion.
- Once the water is boiling add “Pappardelle” and cook, then put on a
side [save some pasta water!].***
- In a bowl place the shrimp, season it with some olive oil and add 2
teaspoons of: Paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, Chilly flakes,
Italian Seasoning, Cajun seasoning and mix every very well.
- On a low-medium heat skillet place some butter and cook the shrimp
on both sides .. set on a side.
- In the same skillet, turn it up over “high heat” and add some butter
and cook the diced onions until softened [2 minutes].
- Add minced garlic and tomato paste [3 minutes].
- Add the juice of ½ lemon.
- Add half a glass of pasta water to moisture it up.
- Add spinach and cook
11.Add heavy cream and let it cook [2minutes]
- Add some grated parmesan cheese.
- Add pasta and mix nicely with 30% of shrimp.
- Serve the pasta, add the rest of the shrimp.
- Once is plated sprinkle with a bit of OG Piri-Piri Hot Sauce (Hotter)